Director Public Works
The core mandate of this directorate is service provision to other County departments in design, documentation and project implementation.
- Management of appropriate building technology (ABT) centres.
- Storm water management systems in built up areas and supervision of infrastructure development.
- Facilitate and regulate the design, and provision of architectural in the public service.
- Supervision of flagship projects many of which had slowed down due to lack of funding. Some of the projects include the new county headquarters building and the Nawoyeregae – Kapelilbok bridge in Turkana South.
- Working hand in hand with the various client ministries to deliver construction projects as envisioned in the CIDP roadmap.
- Successfully completed bill of quantities and design plans for entities in the County Government in various construction projects.