Pauline Ngoli Pusiye
Deputy Director Natural Resources
- DEPARTMENTAL ACHIEVEMENTS
To be globally competitive in Forestry and Wildlife management, development, protection and conservation
To promote and facilitate a sustainable and vibrant eco-system to develop, manage, protect and conserve flora and fauna.
- To sustainably manage forest and wildlife resources for socio-economic and environmental benefits for intergeneration.
- To establish strong institutions and elaborate structures to enhance productivity and efficiency (Planning and development)
- To sustainably manage forests and Wildlife for social, economic and environmental benefits.
- To increase productivity of industrial forest plantations and enhance efficiency in wood utilization
- To promote sustainable management of forests and tree resources and wildlife in the Arid and Semi-Arid Lands (ASALs)
- To develop and maintain essential infrastructure for Effective forestry and wildlife management, protection and conservation
- To promote national interest in relation to International Forest related Conventions Agreement and principles
- To promote community enterprises and diversification of revenue streams from forest products.
- To monitor and evaluate the implementation of this strategic plan.
- Protection and gazzetement the unprotected game reserves.
- Establishment of community conservation areas within the counties.